1. The first metal to be extensively used by the people in India was
2. Which of the following metals was not known to the Indus valley people?
3. Which of the following objects was not worshipped by the Indus valley people
a) Mother Goddess
b) Pashupati Shiva
c) Trees such as Peepal and Acacia
4. At which of the following Harappan sites has a supposed dockyard been found?
d) Sotka Koli
5. The economy of the Indus Valley people was based on?
b) Trade and Commerce
d) All the above
6. The Harappan Civilisation declined as a result of
a) Aryan invasion
b) Decline in foreign trade
c) Ecological factors
d) Not definitely known factors
7. The most common animal figure found at all the Harappan sites is
a) unihorn bull
8. The term Aryan, Indo-Aryan or Indo-European denotes a _____concept?
9. According to the most widely accepted view, the Aryans originally came from
b) Central Asia
c) Central Europe
d) Steppes of Russia
10. Which of the following Vedas was compiled first?