1. Either Shravan is sick; or he is stoned.
(A) Shravan is sick.
(B) Shravan is not sick.
(C) Shravan is stoned.
(D) Shravan is not stoned
2. Whenever Shyam hears of an exam,
(A) Shyam heard of an exam. he loses sleep.
(B) Shyam did not hear of the exam
(C) Shyam lost sleep.
(D) Shyam did not lose sleep.
3. Either the bus is late; or it has turned turtle.
(A) The bus is late.
(B) The bus is not late.
(C) The bus has turned turtle.
(D) The bus has not turned turtle.
4. When I see a horror movie I have a bad dream.
(A) I saw a horror movie.
(B) I did not see a horror movie.
(C) I did not have a bad dream.
(D) I had a bad dream.
5. Either Veronica is indisposed or she is sad.
(A) Veronica is not indisposed.
(B) Veronica is not sad.
(C) Veronica is indisposed.
(D) Veronica is sad.
6. Ravan gets a mild flu whenever he eats ice creams.
(A) Ravan gets a mild flu.
(B) Ravan does not eat ice creams.
(C) Ravan does not get a mild flu.
(D) Ravan eats ice creams.
7. Either they have no confidence in the management or they are irritable.
(A) They are irritable.
(B) They are not irritable.
(C) They have confidence in the management.
(D) They have no confidence in the management.
8. Whenever Vijay reads late into the night, his grandfather reprimands him.
(A) His grandfather does not reprimand Vijay.
(B) Vijay reads late into the night.
(C) Vijay reads early in the morning.
(D) Vijay’s grandfather reprimands him in the morning.
d) None of the above
9. All irresponsible bosses shout if their workers do not fall in line.
(A) All irresponsible bosses do not shout.
(B) Workers fall in line.
(C) Workers do not fall in line.
(D) All irresponsible bosses shout.
d) All of the above
10. Either Aamir is angry, or he shows mock anger.
(A) Aamir shows mock anger.
(B) Aamir is angry.
(C) Aamir does not show mock anger.
(D) Aamir is not angry.
a) CB only
b) DA only
c) BA only
d) CB and DA