1. You can see the star only if you go to the cinema.
(A) I went to the cinema.
(B) I didn’t see the star.
(C) I saw the star.
(D) I didn’t go to the cinema.
2. You can find Chinese toys only in China.
(A) I didn’t find Chinese toys.
(B) I found Chinese toys.
(C) I went to the fair.
(D) I didn’t go to China.
3. I will marry Vandana only if she wears my ring.
(A) I married Vandana.
(B) Vandana wore my ring.
(C) I could not marry Vandana.
(D) Vandana didn’t wear my ring.
4. Only in Africa, can you see the African elephant.
(A) You went to Africa.
(B) You didn’t go to Africa.
(C) You saw the African elephant
(D) You didn’t see the African elephant.
5. You cannot clear the CAT unless you are intelligent.
(A) You are intelligent.
(B) You can clear the CAT.
(C) You are not intelligent.
(D) You cannot clear the CAT.
6. Martina wins the tournament provided she plays the final.
(A) Martina played the final.
(B) Martina won the tournament.
(C) Martina did not win the tournament.
(D) Martina did not play the final
7. You can drive over 100 kmph only on the freeway.
(A) You are on the freeway.
(B) You cannot drive over 100 kmph.
(C) You can drive over 100 kmph.
(D) You are not on the freeway.
8. The exam is either CAT or XAT.
(A) The exam is CAT.
(B) The exam is not CAT.
(C) The exam is XAT.
(D) The exam is not XAT.
9. Mr. Condoleeni is either an engineer or a doctor.
(A) Mr. Condoleeni is an engineer.
(B) Mr. Condoleeni is not a doctor.
(C) Mr. Condoleeni is not an engineer.
(D) Mr. Condoleeni is a doctor
10. Every inhabitant of the planet is either male or female. Given M is an inhabitant of the planet.
(A) M is male.
(B) M is female.
(C) M is not male
(D) M is not female.