1. 'Popping Crease' is associated with which games?
c) Water polo
d) Lawn Tennis
2. Maradona is a famous player associated with
3.The famous player 'Pele' is associated with which games?
4. Ben Johnson, the well known athlete belongs to which of the following countries?
a) South Africa
5. Limba Ram is known for his outstanding performance in which of the following?
6. The name of Geoff Bycott is associated with which of the following games?
7. What is the length of each stump in the cricket?
a) 35 inches
b) 22 inches
c) 28 inches
d) 33 inches
8. Who received he Wisden Award for the 'Indian Cricketer of the Century' (20th Century)
a) Kapil Dev
b) Sachin Tendulkar
c) Ajit Wadekar
d) Sunil Gavaskar
9. Who won the Grand Slam title four times successively?
a) Mortina Navratilova
b) Steffi Graf
c) Jennifer Capriati
d) Monica Seles
10. Wimbledon is a place connected with
a) Lawn Tennis
d) Table Tennis