1. Which county did the outspoken Spin great Bishen Singh Bedi play for?
2. Who was the first Indian to win an individual medal in Olympics?
a) Milkha Singh
c) Karnam Malleshwari
3. Which county did speedster Javagal Srinath play for in 1995?
4.Stripped of his heavyweight title in 1967 for refusing induction into the U.S. military, Muhammad Ali regained the heavyweight championship on October 30, 1974, in Kinshasa, Zaire with an eighth-round knockout of which prizefighter?
a) George Foreman
b) Joe Frazier
c) Leon Spinks
5. Undertaker wrestled Yokozuna at the 1994 "Royal Rumble". This was a Casket Match. Undertaker wrestled in another Casket Match at the 1998 "Royal Rumble". Who did he wrestle?
b) Shawn Michaels
d) Triple H
6. Which county did Mohammad Azharuddin play for?
7. The first hand glider was designed by?
a) Leonardo Da Vinci
b) The Wright brothers
c) Francis Rogallo
8. Which county did Sunil Gavaskar play for?
9. The 'Dronacharya Award' is given to?
d) Sports Editors
10.In which Indian state did the game of Polo originate?
d) West Bengal