1. Which cricketer has scored 400 runs in single innings of test match?
a) Brain Lara
b) Virendra Sehwag
c) Rahul Dravid
d) Sachin Tendulkar
2. Cricketer Ricky Ponting belongs to:
a) South Africa
d) New Zealand
3. Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi was associated with:
4. A hockey player is supposed to know the meaning of the term:
a) Dead ball
d) Penalty corner
5.Tennis star Roger Federer hails from -
6.Who among the following has become the first Indian to score a triple century in Tests ?
a) Rahul Dravid
b) Sachine Tendulkar
c) V.V.S. Laxman
d) Virender Sehwag
7. In Pro Kabaddi League (2016) final, Patna Pirates defeated -
a) U Mumba
b) Dabang Delhi
c) Puneri Paltan
d) Bengal Warrior
8. The latest trophy introduced in Indian domestic cricket competition is :
a) Deodhar Trophy
b) Vijay Hazare Trophy
c) Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy
d) Duleep Trophy
9.Sergei Bubkha, an athlete of international repute, belongs to which of the following countries ?
10.Skeet' is associated with which sport ?