1. Which is the fastest train in India?
a) Rajdhani Express
b) Shatabdi Express
c) Duronto Express
d) Tejas Express
2. Which state has the longest route (in kilometers) of railway line in India?
b) Andhra Pradesh
d) Uttar Pradesh
3. As per the recent survey conducted by the Quality Council of India, which railway stations have been named as the cleanest and dirtiest railway stations in India?
a) Darbhanga and Allahabad
b) Allahabad and Indore
c) Indore and Visakhapatnam
d) Visakhapatnam and Darbhanga
4. Which Zone is the largest railway zone in India?
a) Central Railway
b) Northern Railway
c) Eastern Railway
d) Western Railway
5. In which country was flange wheel invented?
6. At which of the following places steam engines were originally manufactured by Indian Railway ?
7. Which year is declared as "Year of Rail Users" by the Indian Railways?
8. Who has been appointed the new Financial Commissioner (FC) of Indian Railways?
a) A K Prasad
b) S K Bhagat
c) Anand Mathur
d) Akhil Agrawal
9. Which of the following has been adjudged as the cleanest railway station in category A1, as per recently released report by the Ministry of Railways?
b) Jammu Tawi
d) Anand ViharTerminal
10.Which is the longest station name in Indian Railways?
d) Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus