1. The headquarters of North - Eastern railway is situated at
a) Mumbai (CST)
d) New Delhi
2. The headquarters of Northern Railway is at
a) New Delhi
d) Mumbai (CST)
3. Consider the following railway zones with their headquarters:
West Central Railway→ Jabalpur
East Coast Railway → Bhubaneswar
Western Railway→ Mumbai
Which of the above is / are correct?
a) 1 & 2 Only
b) 2 & 3 Only
c) 1, 2 & 3
4. The headquarters of the South Central Railway zone is located in?
5. Consider the following:
Road and Railways
Which among the above are considered to be the Economic Overheads?
a) Only 1
b) 1 & 2
c) 1, 2 & 3
d) 1, 2 , 3 & 4
6. After Uttar Pradesh, which among the following states has the maximum share in the total Route Kilometers of Indian Railways?
c) Andhra Pradesh
7. With which country did India sign the Joint Declaration of Intent (JDI) to strengthen the cooperation on strategic projects in the field of Railways?
8. Which of the following is the easternmost division of the Indian Railways?
9.Who has been appointed as the new Union Minister of Railways?
a) Piyush Goyal
b) Nirmala Sitharaman
c) Ashwini Vaishnaw
d) Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
10. Which of the following has been declared the cleanest railway station in the A1 category, as per 2018 cleanliness survey for Indian Railways?