1. Who among the following opposed Gandhiji’s Satyagraha against the
a) M.A Jinnah
c) Annie Besa
d) none of them
2. Which of the following places witnessed the worst scenes of the
violence in the wake of Rowlett Satyagraha?
3. The Indian independence league was formed in 1942 in
4. The president of all India Kisan sabhain1936 was.............
a) N.G. Ranga
b) Swami shahajananda saraswathi
d) Baba Ramachandra.
5. Who was the first commander of I.N.A?
a) Rash behari Bose
b) Mohan sing
c) S.C. Bose
d) Niranjan Sing Gil
6. The congress president who conducted negotiations with Cripps in
1942 and Wavell at Simla conference was ..............
a) Abdul Kalam Azad
b) Jawaharlal Nehru
c) J.B. Kripalani
d) C. Rajagopalachari
7. In1946 there was a mutiny of Indian ratings in...
8. What proved to be the chief instrument for spreading the message of
b) English education
9. Which one of the following organizations was the first organised
expression of the Indian national movement?
a) Indian Association
b) East India Association
c) British India Association
d) Indian National Congress.
10. Lyton was not associated with the -----------
a) Arms Act
b) Vernacular Press Act
c) Ilbert bill
d) Stratchey Commission