1. Which one of the following sequences in the ascending order of their geographical size
a) Bihar - Chhattisgarh - Jharkhand - Orissa
b) Jharkhand - West Bengal - Tamil Nadu - Chattisgarh
c) West Bengal - Bihar - Chhattisgarh - Tamil Nadu
d) Chhattisgrah - Jharkhand - Tamil Nadu – Orissa
2. Which one of the following towns is situated easternmost?
3. Which of the following towns is located at easternmost?
4. Among the following cities, which one is nearest to the Tropic of Cancer?
5. Which among the following is the smallest state area wise?
6. Which one of the following States does not form border with Bangladesh?
7. West Bengal shares boundaries with how many foreign countries?
8. The capital of Lakshadweep is :
a) Port Blair
9. Indian sovereignity in sea extends upto ____ nautical miles.
10. Mount Everest, the highest peak in the world, is located in :