1. Which of the following elicitation techniques is a viewpoint based method?
Explanation: Controlled Requirements Expression(CORE) says that any system can be viewed from a number of view points and that a complete picture of system requirements can only emerge by putting together the various viewpoints.
2. ___________ and ____________ are the two view points discussed in Controlled Requirements Expression (CORE).
a) Functional, Non-Functional
b) User, Developer
c) Known, Unknown
d) All of the mentioned
Explanation: The CORE sessions includes the discussion of functional and non-functional requirements.
3. What is the major drawback of CORE ?
a) Requirements are comprehensive
b) NFRs are not given enough importance
c) Role of analyst is passive
d) All of the mentioned
Explanation: In CORE the requirement specification are put together by all users, customers and analysts, so a passive analyst will not get the requirements properly.
4. Choose a framework that corresponds to Issue Based Information System (IBIS).
a) Idea -> Question -> Argument
b) Question -> Idea -> Argument
c) Issue -> Position -> Justification
d) Both Question -> Idea -> Argument and Issue -> Position -> Justification
Explanation: IBIS is a simple and non-intrusive method that provides a framework for resolving issues and gathering requirements.
5. How is CORE different from IBIS ?
a) Iterative in nature
b) Redundancies are removed
c) It is simple and an easier method to use
d) Consistency problems are addressed in CORE
Explanation: Preliminary data collection is done in CORE to get some broad level data on each view point to structure the view point and to check consistency from within and outside the viewpoints.
6. Which of the following Requirement Elicitation Techniques removes the poor understanding of application domain and lack of common terminology between the users and the analysts ?
Explanation: Feature Oriented Domain Analysis (FODA) is defined as the process of identifying, collecting, organizing and representing relevant information in a domain .
7. How many steps are involved in Feature Oriented Domain Analysis (FODA) ?
Explanation: Context Analysis, Domain Modeling and Architecture Modeling are the three steps involved in Feature Oriented Domain Analysis (FODA).
8. IBIS is a more structured approach than CORE.
Explanation: IBIS is a more structured approach as it captures information which is consistent and important.On the other hand CORE gives importance to every view point even if it is obsolete.
9. Which one of the following is not an actor in JAD sessions ?
Explanation: A Tester’s role is seen in after coding phase rather than in elicitation phase.
10. What of the following is not an output of a JAD session ?
a) Context Diagrams
c) ER model
d) UML diagrams
Explanation: Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams are constructed during the design phase of the SDLC.