1. In the income section, how many degrees (approx.) Should there be in central angle of the sector representing income tax?
2. Water for civil supplies are commonly purified by
3. The idea of 'Democratic Decentralisation' in India was popularised by
a) A.D. Gorwala committee, 1951
b) Paul H. Appleby committee, 1951
c) B.R. Mehta committee, 1957
d) Ashok Mehta committee, 1978
4. When a research problem is related to heterogeneous population, the most suitable sampling method is:
a) Cluster sampling
b) Stratified sampling
c) Convenient sampling
d) Lottery method
5. If a student becomes unconscious in the class what will you do first?
a) Rushing to the principal?s office and canvassing for help immediately
b) Telephoning (informing) student?s parents and wait for them
c) Giving first aid to him and trying to contact any nearby doctor
d) Making arrangement to send him to his house or nearby hospital
6. You bringing your pupil for a monument visit outside your city. A father is reluctant to send his child for this. What will you do?
a) Leave that child and go with others
b) Try to understand his father's problems
c) Try to convince him for sending his child by explaining the importance of such as educational and cultural trip
d) None of these
7. The primary task of a teacher is :
a) To teach the prescribed curriculum
b) To prepare students to pass their examination
c) To make them a thinking people
d) To modify their behaviour according to the needs of our society and country
8. Who defined teaching as an organised system of specific activities aimed to help the learner learn something?
9. The main role of education according to Plato is
a) To develop the power of contemplation
b) To develop the personality of each individuals
c) To strengthen the state
d) All of these
10. Which of the following statements regarding motivation is correct?
a) Freewill, intellect and reason are the motivating factors according to Plato
b) Inborn, unlearned tendencies, called instincts are the motivating forces according to James Burt
c) Curiosity and level of aspiration are motivating factors according to Berlyne
d) All of these