1. Radioactive substances can be produced readily in
a) a transistor
b) an atomic pile
c) an electron gun
d) a Wilson cloud chamber
2. The 2002 Commonwealth Games were held in
3. Profit made when an asset is sold more than the price at which it was bought is called
d) None of the above
4. Plorence(Chadwick) is the associated place for which of the following sport?
d) Racking Horse
5. The 2012 Olympics Games were held in.
6. Squadron leader Rakesh Sharma was India's first man to go into space. He was ____ cosmonaut to be in space in the world.
7. Philology is the
a) study of bones
b) study of muscles
c) study of architecture
d) science of languages
8. The 2006 World Cup Football Tournament held in
9. Satellite launching station is located at
a) Sriharikotta (Andhra Pradesh)
b) Salem (Tamilnadu)
c) Solapur (Maharashtra)
d) Warangal (Andhra Pradesh)
10. The 'Black flag' signifies.