1. She has an aversion ...... taking even onion and garlic.
2. The river overflowed its ...... and flooded the area.
3. ...... The arrival of the police, nobody went near the victim.
4. When I was a child, I ......to school everyday instead going by cycle.
a) had walked
c) have walked
d) have been walking
5. Farida sings very well and ...... does salim.
6. Health is too important to be ......
7. In hot weather I like lying in the ...... of a tree.
8. It was indeed unreasonable ...... him to leave this job and start business.
9. One major ...... between the Election Commission and the Union Government related to the powers of the former in respect of the deployment of central police forces at places where are elections is held.
10. We shall not to be able to use your ability in court unless we can find someone to ...... to statements.