1. According to corporate circles data is pushing through the merger to create financially ...... company in the processed foods business, the group's thrust area for the 1990's
2. Indeed, all over the world, more and more people are ...... coffee.
3. Like any other country India has its ...... share of superstitions.
4. The new education policy provides a useful ...... for the planners to remove illiteracy.
5. People who ...... on horses usually lose in the end.
6. The stenographer is very efficient. He is ...... to his firm.
a) a boon
b) a credit
c) a blessing
d) an asset
7. However, the group's long-term strategy is to ...... on core sector business connected with infrastructure and energy.
8. The man came in a van to ...... the television set.
9. Nobody can ...... me to do anything which I do not want to do.
10. A sanguine outlook is associated with the ......